Juggalos Joining Libertarians, Mental Sovereignty vs Programming, Burning Miracles

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Apr 23 12:57:44 PDT 2018

On 04/22/2018 10:21 PM, Douglas Lucas wrote:
> I hate Ayn Rand but this frequently cited fact -- that she took social
> security payments -- is often cited to allegedly prove her hypocrisy. But
> her argument was, the government stole from her

It doesn't appear that she ever actually paid into the retirement system
as a wage earner or by voluntary contribution.

SSI is paid to impoverished people who never worked a day in their lives
once they turn 65 for instance, or to people who drug/alcohol damage
themselves, can't work, and never got enough quarters of work in to
qualify for retirement benefits. My meager retirement check will be
supplemented with SSI when I turn 65.

According to FACT she took the money at the insistence of close
acquaintances to keep her from going broke due to her medical bills.
That's SSDI, again, NOT money derived for an individual's payment into
the system.

She was a welfare slut more than any Teenage Immigrant Welfare Mother On
Drugs, who never had a chance to have best-seller books that must have
made her millions. She was a hypocritical luzer, just like all
Libertarians. Deluded, hypocritical, lying to themselves and others, luzers.

Rr