Google prepares publishers for the release of Chrome ad-blocking

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:32:15 PDT 2018

On Fri, 20 Apr 2018 14:37:26 -0600
Joseph Frazier <j0zffrazier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Personally, I
> consider ad-blocking a form of theft,

	priceless. You might have not noticed but people are supposed
	to own their computers. So the actual theft is done by the ad
	publishers who are criminally accessing hardware they do not
	own. That's especially blatant in the case of the tons of
	javashit tracking malware they run on the computers of their
	victims.

> and yes, privacy concerns can
> be in conflict to this idealism unfortunately.

	idealism? what's idealistic about being a malware apologist?

> Be careful folks,
> google may become the "police" of the internet if you let them. :-/

	may?

> They make their money from ads, so is this an attempt to kill the
> little guy before they grow to become a competitor??

	oh that's something google is going to do? I thought that was
	their 'business model' from day zero?

> Should we not
> let the free market decide these things?!

	there is no free market.

#KillItBeforeItGrows