Cryptocurrency: Where You Can Stay, No Regulators, Markets, and Tunes

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 15:42:31 PDT 2018

On Sun, 8 Apr 2018 16:20:48 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ron Paul via Naomi Brockwell of bitcoingirl.org

  wrong paul is a fucking idiot, poster child for americunt
  conservatives, religous nutcases,  and fake libertarians.

> Jeffrey Tucker

  as to jeffrey tucker

https://mises.org/library/movie-gets-it-right

"Who are the capitalist folk heroes of our time? The Social
Network is a film that celebrates one of the greats, Facebook
founder Mark Zuckerberg"

 Do you get it GRARPAMP? According to supreme piece of shit
 tucker,  fukerberg is a CAPITALIST FOLK HERO.

 Now please, do your fucking homework before spamming your
 stupid links. Or should we asssum that you are a fukerberg cock
 sucker? Well you problably are since fukerberg 'owns' facebook.