1.1.1.1 Fast Privacy-Last DNS Service

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Mon Apr 2 10:57:50 PDT 2018

-------- Original message --------From: Michalis Kargakis <kargakis at protonmail.ch> Date: 4/2/18  2:32 AM  (GMT-08:00) To: grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> Cc: cypherpunks at cpunks.org Subject: Re: 1.1.1.1 Fast Privacy-Last DNS Service
"And we wanted to put our money where our mouth was, so we committed to retaining KPMG, the well-respected auditing firm, to audit our code and practices annually and publish a public report confirming we're doing what we said we would."

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=16729876

They've retained the CIA to audit their code.
I wonder if Clownflare is still hosting those AQ honeypot "chatrooms" to find useul idiots for the CIA?