SJW's, cry bullies, mentally ill snowflakes, and social "justice" predatory psychopaths —→ stop subsidizing bad behaviour

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 29 01:30:38 PDT 2018

was Subject: Re: USA: National Security Strategy, Juan's Wet Dream -- OFF-TOPIC (James Donald is a creep)
On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 10:54:35AM +1100, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 09:20:46AM +1000, jamesd at echeque.com wrote:
> > On 12/28/2017 07:42 AM, Cecilia Tanaka wrote:
> > > Who will cry for your death, James?  Who will miss you?  Nobody.
> > Social Justice Warriors always project.  I hear the voice of a woman who has cats instead of children.
> >
> > When you die, no one will notice, and your cats will eat you.
> >
> > I have children, I have grandchildren.  You think you have friends, but observe how progressives treat their
> > "friends".
>
> Indeed.  Like Jacob Applebaum was treated by his "progressive" Tor
> Inc "friends" ...
>

> > When progs die, their cats eat them.

When an "SJW" cry bully becomes a psychopath predating on the
world dishing out benefits for being "offended".

Yes, being offended is the "new black" manipulation of those with
weak minds - which is ironically in some sense a service in the vein
of "a fool and 'is money are easily separated, and to fail to do so
is to fail to teach an important life lesson to one in dire need"...

Still, predatory behaviour is predatory behaviour, so how might you
turn the tables?

Are Social Justice Warriors Snowflakes? Or Just Cold…
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-28/are-social-justice-warriors-snowflakes-or-just-cold
  …In other words, this is predatory behavior. The easily offended
  may “sincerely” believe that they are wronged. But that doesn’t
  prove anything.  It is possible to “sincerely” believe slavery is
  a humane institution, just as many did long ago. And who says Paul
  doesn’t sincerely believe in his own “victimhood”?

  …It is greed and power lust that makes people predisposed to
  feeling offended.

  …If a woman dies, the reproductive power of the group is
  diminished. Our ancestors, hence, did everything they could to
  protect women.
  If you weren’t biased in favor of women, you didn’t leave
  descendants. Feminism isn’t modern, as they say.

  …We all are descended from ancestors who were biased in favor of
  women.
  Men were, and still are, seen as disposable. This has nothing to do
  with genuine compassion, fragility or sensitivity. This is
  politically motivated behavior.

  …The “easily offended” are not too attached to principals, as their
  critics assume.

  …If you think it is “human” to feel offended, think about this: Why
  are you tempted to feeloffended, instead of, say, debating your
  opponents?

  …It is strange we find it unacceptable to question how reasonable
  someone’s “feelings” are. It is strange we find it acceptable to
  say, “I am offended.”

  …There is something more important that social justice warriors and
  their critics miss.
  There is a huge difference between feeling oppressed by cruelty and
  feeling oppressed by disagreement.
  These impulses are not just different, but stem from opposing
  motives and values. People who feel more oppressed by cruelty are
  less likely to feel oppressed by disagreement, and people who feel
  more oppressed by disagreement are less likely to feel oppressed by
  cruelty.

  …The solution, of course, is to stop subsidizing bad behavior.