China Gov Desperate to Survive, Advocates Internet Police State to World

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Sat Apr 21 17:55:52 PDT 2018

On 04/21/2018 07:00 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> "We cannot let the internet become a platform for disseminating information"
> -- Xi Jinping

Actually, it is more like: we cannot let China tell the rest of the
world what the internet should become.

Given what they do to internet traffic as it crosses their borders, I
think the best course of action would be to cut China off completely,
and let them have their own private national network. When they tire of
this, reconnect them on the condition that they do nothing to filter
traffic based on (assumed) content (i.e. take down the "great firewall").

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com