Ayn Rand - First Interview 1959 (Full)

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Wed Apr 18 06:21:49 PDT 2018

On April 14, 2018 2:47:30 PM CDT, Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

>On 04/14/2018 01:15 PM, juan wrote:
>> On Sat, 14 Apr 2018 00:36:16 -0400
>> grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WNVTF_p1N0
>>>
>>> Some more pron for J, lol.
>>
>>   thanks. I'd bet a couple of cents she says some outrageously
>>   retarded, outrageously anti-libertarian stuff. Let me check.
>>
>>   while we are at it, according to rand, homosexuality was morally
>>   wrong, porn was disgusting, and access to drugs was OK...because
>>   people have to right to kill themselves. The last bit is doubly
>>   entertaining since it's well known that the fountainhead of rand's
>>   'philosophy' was her abuse of amphetamines...
>
>Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ayn Rand.
>
>The propaganda poster to go with is on my to-do list...
>
>:o)

Lol ;). American and Western propaganda has tended to be
more subtle than that of the good ol' Wolf, which is probably
a bad thing - hard to say. Zero Dark Thirty has artistic merit
but is pure propaganda garage, for instance. I think the fact
that it's well made and not an obvious "Triumph of the Will"
has to make it more insidious.