Fake News - Re: A Reason for Bed Wetting – Australia has less than 30 day’s supply of fuel and oil. [MINISTRY]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Apr 17 04:32:02 PDT 2018

There is a repeated and concerted effort in Australia to spread the
meme that "if there was a problem with oil purchases, Australian
society would grind to a halt", which is propaganda for "we need to
create fear, so a enough folks complain to the government, so as to
justify the government buying high-priced oil company stocks just
before the world goes predominantly electric".

----- Forwarded message from Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> -----