Just how complete is censorship in the western cesspool?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:30:47 PDT 2018

	Ok, so my search results include :

 	1) fraudulent advertising from amazon and ebay trying to sell
 	phone bags as 'jammers'. . Though I also  got a result from
 	amazon in india apparently selling an authentic jammer. (side
 	note: so the amazon cancer already spread to india).

        2) a couple of sites allegedly selling jammers but whether the
        sites are run by the government or not seems hard to tell...

	3) make article
	https://makezine.com/2008/06/30/intentional-gps-jamming/
	linking to this broken link...
	http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2006/12/wave_bubble_ope.html

	but this seems to be the original source
	http://www.ladyada.net/make/wavebubble/

	(project seems a bit too complex)

	I also found this

	http://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/government_information/intelligence_and_espionage/homebrew.military.and.espionage.electronics/servv89pn0aj.sn.sourcedns.com/_gbpprorg/mil/gps/index.html
	(originally from phrack it seems)

	...and some other stuff. All of it it seems rather old, though
	the information is obviously still valid.

	So there's more stuff than I originally thought though of
	course all the new articles are about the horribly catasthropic
	dangers of jamming.