What Makes AI Dangerous?

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:27:16 PDT 2018

On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 03:01:15 +0000
Steven Schear <schear.steve at gmail.com> wrote:

> All the FB and Google data collection is voluntary...

	No it isn't. There isn't any 'informed' consent - so it is not
	voluntary.

> you chose to use
> their service.

	not to be spied - see the difference?

	Also, as I mentioned, google, facebook and the like are nothing
	but branches of the american fascist state. So there's very
	little 'voluntarism'  about their 'services' and operations.

	So again, I assume your link was provided as an example
	of the most crass apology of americunt fascism by fake
	libertarians.