Big Brother Rolling Out Beastmarking Disenfranchisement And More Worldwide / India Up

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Apr 8 21:57:18 PDT 2018

On 04/08/2018 10:53 PM, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/07/technology/india-id-aadhaar.html
>
> ‘Big Brother’ in India Requires Fingerprint Scans for Food, Phones and Finances
>
> By VINDU GOELAPRIL 7, 2018
>
> Photo
> India has collected biometric data on most of its 1.3 billion
> residents, to be used in a nationwide identity system called Aadhaar,
> meaning “foundation.” Credit The New York Times
>
> NEW DELHI — Seeking to build an identification system of unprecedented
> scope, India is scanning the fingerprints, eyes and faces of its 1.3
> billion residents and connecting the data to everything from welfare
> benefits to mobile phones.
>
> Civil libertarians are horrified, viewing the program, called Aadhaar,
> as Orwell’s Big Brother brought to life. To the government, it’s more
> like “big brother,” a term of endearment used by many Indians to
> address a stranger when asking for help.

Wow.

I think that in effect China has outsourced an upgrade to its own human
stock tracking and developing social remote control systems to India,
and will be a big customer for the firms in India who develop and
implement the technology described in the above quoted article.

The BRICS member States - Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa
- are held together by the mortar of their Big Business communities,
intelligence and other covert services, and Deep State institutions as
they continue to inter-operate in push back against US/NATO/FVEYE/etc
hegemony.  I expect to see a lot of cross fertilization between the
hardcore Commie Fascists and their formerly more "moderate" partners,
all in the direction of concentrating more power in fewer hands.

Meanwhile, the world situation keeps getting hotter while all the "free
stuff" in raw materials for industry now costs /almost/ more to extract
and refine that the end products can pay for.  Interesting times.

:o/