[MONEY] - it's on folks, China gonna trade Yuan/Oil futures, "fully convertible" to physical gold

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 1 20:37:21 PDT 2018

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 05:30:16PM +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> No wonder the 'Merrycans are hopping nutcases bent on destroying a
> century of international law and anything remotely resembling
> diplomacy :)
>
> Seems Trump has delayed the onset of war, and if China gets going
> in the nick of time, the USA will be unequivocally seen for the
> absolute firetrucking bullies they are if they do start WW3!
>
> Good luck world,
>

> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/game-changer-china-buy-oil-gold-backed-yuan/ri20807
>

> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/smoke-pours-russian-consulate-secrets-burn-firemen-rush-scene/ri20806
>

> Panic sets in for the Israelis:
>
> The Reason For Netanyahu's Panicked Flight to Russia
> http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/reason-netanyahus-panicked-flight-russia/ri20810
> "Israel has understood that it backed the wrong side in Syria – and
> it has lost."

And the deep state oil baron collective mask comes off - 'Murrican
interventionista Josh Rogin (WaPo) speaks bluntly indeed:
“We Took The Oil. We’ve Got To Keep The Oil”

OK deep state, so this is your America - thugs.

Sad, yet honest...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-01/interventionistas-outraged-over-trumps-syria-withdrawal-we-took-oil-weve-got-keep