Japanese and Other Stupid Superstitious / Religious Bullshit

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Apr 1 01:36:29 PDT 2018

On Sun, Apr 01, 2018 at 03:38:44AM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/88hshm/japan_whalers_return_from_antarctic_hunt_after/
> https://www.afp.com/en/news/2265/japan-whalers-return-antarctic-hunt-after-killing-333-whales-doc-13h2gq1
>
> Killing your world.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=whale+wars
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSzxO0S5TVo
> https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Shepherd_Conservation_Society
>
> Japan, Norway, Sweden, Iceland, etc.
>
> Elephant, Rhino, Shark, etc.
>
> Overpopulation.
>
> Religion.
>
> Extinction.
>
> Not cool.
>
> Have you tools no discuss?
>
> On anything really?
>
> Lol :(

Sad indeed. Is there any possibility that we could cause Japanese
society (for one of the examples) to DISincentivize the culling,
butchering and medium/long term storage of, whales?

They are monetarily incentivized.

I don't know that it's possible to disincentivize them, except that
they have a will which could be catalyzed, which will could then
collectively rise in order to guard against the extinction of yet
another species on this planet.

Compromised psychopaths are running this planet, doing much to foment
another world war, indifferent to the plight of entire species,
callously protecting their precious reputations and "wealth", not
comprehending the wealth that is Mother Earth.

Clean up your own back yard, inculcate that which is just, worthy,
righteous, caring, love.