Help me test BTC, LTC, ETH addresses

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:20:02 PDT 2017

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:34:32 -0400
John Newman <jnn at synfin.org> wrote:

> I’ve been using electrum on android and Linux for the past 18
> months or so, and can only second Juan’s recommendation -
> it’s worked quite well for me. There’s even a “bitcoin atm” near
> my house where you can deposit cash and specify a wallet
> address (or scan a qr code) - although I haven’t used the atm
> since prices got above 1k/btc, so it’s been a little while ;)

	For completness' sake I guess we should mention that one has to
	be reasonaby sure that the machine running electrum (or other
	client) isn't 'compromised' / has some sort of coin stealing
	malware.

	Also, best practice is to have most of your funds in cold
	storage.

	https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Cold_storage