EFF, ACLU: Sues Warrantless Border Search, Stop SESTA, Etc

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:30:41 PDT 2017

> Today, the W3C bequeaths a
> legally unauditable attack-surface to browsers used by billions of
> people. They give media companies the power to sue or intimidate away
> those who might re-purpose video... They
> side against the archivists who are scrambling to preserve the public
> record of our era. The W3C process has been abused by companies that
> made their fortunes by upsetting the established order

> We believe they will regret that choice.

And so it begins, from the ashes of news, a new order arises...
in the darkness of encrypted overlay networks, among the combined
petabytes of users otherwise unused slack space, there lies one sure
promise of light... that the old analog ways of taping and sharing
for basic enjoyment and human knowledge shall be resurrected and
forever continue in the hands of a new generation of archivists,
digital pirates, creators, users, and philosophers... Kopimi, cypherpunk!

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=petabyte
https://wikipedia.org/wiki/PiratbyrÄn
http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/static/doodles/phoenix.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuQLMXyGQOE