Tim Berners Lee: The Pedo Spending W3C $$$ on CP.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 14:22:53 PDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 4:27 PM, Cecilia Tanaka
<ceciliatanaka at airmail.cc> wrote:

<SNIP>

Zenaan Harkness,

So many stupid lies...  Aren't you just sick and tired of being you?  :((

My God, you're so mediocre, so slow and limited... So needy of
attention...  I never know exactly if you are ovulating, having
periods, or are just very, very constipated, aff...  :((

I did read some of your ridiculous messages on Debian's list too.
Capital letters and aggressive, hysterical attacks, uuuh...  Everybody
there was very, very scared, because you are "The Powerful Lord of All
Programming Languages", hahaha!!  ;D

Before spreading more hate on the Internet, on public lists and sites,
please, consider taking some probiotic yogurt, eating chocolate, or
adopt a shelter puppy or kitten.  I won't suggest 'sex' because you
did evidently not leave the closet yet, and it is very complex to
people like you to get a bit of good sex, even paying for it.  I have
much more charismatic and interesting tomatoes than you in my
refrigerator, haha!!  ;)

Zenaan, you're a real loser, a coward with much free time in your
hands to choose to create hundreds of fake accounts just to spread
hate and stupid prejudices, instead of having a real life.  I don't
know why you are still subscribing me in dating sites.  Almost one
year of royal jerkness.  I bet your  (cof, cof!)  "ex-wife" receive
the same kind of treatment and probably a lot of cruel lies.

Did you stalk her *wrong* profile on Facebook too?  Last year, I had
to alert all the other Cecilias (Tanaka) to take care because I have a
really stupid stalker:  - YOU, Zenaan!!

Get a life, jerk.  Stop offending the people and gave up forever:  Rr,
Lauren and I will never respect you.  And Mr. Tim Berners-Lee knows I
am not so limited to write something like "Destroy this beast or be
destroyed."  Dramatic, but without my charm, bah!  ;P

The most fun thing in the world is the fact you were the only person
stupid enough to believe in that bizarre hackerspaces theory, aff...
Don't worry, I don't use my "insane level of cuteness" or my
"awesomeness" to "manipulate" groups and people, hahaha!!  ;D

Ceci  <3