Buy Bitcoin NOW.

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Mon Sep 25 23:43:27 PDT 2017

On 09/25/2017 06:07 PM, jim bell wrote:
> On Monday, September 25, 2017, 12:54:38 PM PDT, Steve Kinney
> <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:
> On 09/25/2017 02:18 PM, jim bell wrote:

>>Enigmail imported a public key 598CAF689C6D998F, which I would bet a
> nickel is Jim's - but the message above returned "BAD signature from Jim
> Bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com <mailto:jdb10987 at yahoo.com>>"
>
>>Curses, foiled again!
>

> Yes, Yahoo as a email client is appearing to me to be increasingly
> frustrating. Years ago, I recognized that it was technically incompetent
> and hopelessly PC.    But its mail is terrible.
>              Jim Bell

Once Upon A Time, I got so damned tired of Yahoo! "mail" that I
registered a domain name and got a web hosting account /just/ for real
e-mail service.  It was WAY worth it.  Shameless plug:  For hosting I
like Pair Networks a lot.

More fun:  Thunderbird speaks POP, IMAP and lately, even integrates with
GMail and Yahoo! if so required.  The Enigmail plugin makes crypto
functions e-z, even has a wizard for making brand new keys, as a
mail-oriented front end for GPG.

Reasonable security and reliability != difficulty and complexity for the
end user; as far as I can tell the belief that things are the opposite
of that is a product of 30 years of snake oil vendors disparaging
simple, effective professional tools.

:o)