Cryptome: 20 Years Of Cryptome - The Interviews

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 25 16:47:35 PDT 2017

The evidence is that when arses get whupped, the clamp down gets both
clamped, and downed.

I guess no one roud these parts has ever heard the following phrase
before, so I'll throw it out there for good measure:

  The plebles know, (((SHUT IT THE F*CK DOWN ALREADY!!!)))

What with Jimbo and John, and perhaps others soon too, all starting
to speak, (((well sheeeiiiit, we'z got a problem yo!)))

(((Or at least may be a problem, so shut it down while we check it
all and if needed, you know, just like, shut it down!)))

:D
Zenaan

PS: Those who been sittin', now b the time - join the phray and
    disappear in the crowd yo! :)   It's a party out here.