Cryptome: 20 Years Of Cryptome - The Interviews

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 25 16:38:09 PDT 2017

JYA: "We think if you -don't- go to jail for what you believe, then
you haven't gone far enough."

Well hallelujah. Thank you John!

The world wants for a few good men and women with courage of
conviction, persistence in their stand, and the willingness to defy
the authorities when a matter of conscience is before you.

In centuries past (and in some places still today), the
externalization of "reglion" stood in for conscience and provided a
framework within which many would willingly participate in Crusades,
Jihads, and the like.

Today in much of the world there is the nominal, and certainly
proclaimed, "freedom of conscience" and "freedom of thought", and it
would behoove us to exercise this purported freedom, in the face of
state (and Antifa, and Jihadi, and etc) opposition, whilst this
freedom is at least proclaimed, and "on the table" of our supposed
"democracies" so to speak...

John Young, many have said it before, and I humbly say it again -
thank you!

(And thanks grarpamp for the posting...)