I'm doing some signing. (2 images, 325kb)

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:17:10 PDT 2017

On Sat, 23 Sep 2017 17:29:03 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Last night, AFTER I posted this stuff, I tried to post my public key
> on Keybase.

	keybase's site doesn't work unless you enable javashit - that's
	a big security 'issue'. Also it was recommended by 'mirimir' so
	that's another reason not to use it.

> It had not been previously publicized.  I don't know if
> I was successful.  I fully understand that I will have to attend some
> keysigning event, maybe in the San Francisco bay area, or perhaps
> Seattle.                   Jim Bell P.S.  I wanted to sign this
> message, too, which was edited on Yahoo Mail, but the Mailvelope icon
> seems to not always appear.  How do I sign if Mailvelope isn't
> working at the moment?  <sigh>

	I imported the key you posted. Or I imported 'a key' that
	apparently comes from 'you' =)

	However the signatures on the 2 signed messages you sent
	 don't seem to work (your mail client seems to be sending some
	kind of messy text mixed with html or something like that or
	there's something wrong on my end...)

	gpg: Signature made Sat 23 Sep 2017 02:38:45 GMT+3 using RSA
	key ID 9C6D998F
	gpg: BAD signature from "Jim Bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com>"

	But at least you can double check the key ID...

	(attached the first message I tried to verify)