More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:05:07 PDT 2017

On Fri, 22 Sep 2017 01:51:00 +0000
Hollow Domer <shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it> wrote:

> > juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> > Thu Sep 21 15:14:24 PDT 2017
> >
> > the celts were actually joos =P
> >

> My sides. Pic related.

	uh I don't see how the pic is related and I would appreciate it
	if you didn't send megabytes of retarded spam like you do.

> > what rights? there are no 'rights' to state
> > granted privileges like intellectual 'property'.
> >

> Unless another has a right to what you create, I see not issue with
> self-granted rights.

	sorry you are babbling  nonsense. So called intellectual
	'property' is not a right - it is a privilege granted by the
	group of animals that you call 'government'.

	Again, government privileges Are Not Rights.

> > you can prove authorship but that doesn't mean
> > you have the 'right' to state enforced copy-privilege.
> >
> > state-enforced
> >

> This is where we conflict.  The "state" can be you, too.

	bullshit

> "a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;"

	look, I know that your philosophy start with the premise
	"We are unified state nazis" and the ultimate conclusion of your
	philosophy is  "We are unified state nazis". But I really don't
	have any interest in that sort of circular idiocy I mean
	philosophy. Perhaps you should post it on jim.com ?

> > imaginary lines are not real
> > You should take a look at a map...
> >

> You should take a look at a mirror.  You cannot see the plane, yet it
> blocks your path.

	you should stop saying stupid things?

> > conflating "community" and "government"
> >

> A governing body is a community,

	it is a group of animals. Not humans. Animals.

	Anyway, this isn't even half entertaining anymore.