More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

Hollow Domer shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it
Thu Sep 21 18:51:00 PDT 2017

> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> Thu Sep 21 15:14:24 PDT 2017
>
> the celts were actually joos =P

My sides. Pic related.

> what rights? there are no 'rights' to state
> granted privileges like intellectual 'property'.

Unless another has a right to what you create, I see not issue with
self-granted rights.

> you can prove authorship but that doesn't mean
> you have the 'right' to state enforced copy-privilege.
>
> state-enforced

This is where we conflict.  The "state" can be you, too.

"a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;"

> imaginary lines are not real
> You should take a look at a map...

You should take a look at a mirror.  You cannot see the plane, yet it
blocks your path.

> conflating "community" and "government"

A governing body is a community, and a community often establishes some
level of governance, even as simple as "don't take my shit, and I wont
take yours".

> There's no such thing as 'community'

Yes there is, the family, and you commies wont ever destroy it.

> legitimate claim over	land.

Can the individual own land ?
If so, then so can a family, or a friendship ?
If not, what to do about the land under your feet ?

> land ownership / personal ownership

What is the difference ?

> is weaker than

I see you got the memo.

> not by governments

Where does the individual/group end and the government begin ?