More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:14:24 PDT 2017

On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:45:00 +0000
Hollow Domer <shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it> wrote:

> Correct. It has an actual meaning.
>
> British
> Brit + ish
>
> Brit, or Brith, Berith, Bris
> [Sephardic Hebrew breet;

	haha funny, so the poor celts were actually joos =P

> > Or better, no copyright...
> >

> Having no documentation establishing rights is a better option how ?

	what rights? there are no 'rights' to state granted
	privileges like intellectual 'property'.

> What proofs are there to expel false claims to owner/inventorship ?

	you can prove autorship but that doesn't mean you have the
	'right' to state enforced copy-privilege.

> > Indeed, and the boundaries of my body are real.
> > Just like the boundaries of any other person.
> >

> Tell that to pro-choicers :^)

	no need to?

> > the boundaries of states are just imaginary lines
> >

> These "imaginary" lines often exist in the form of rivers and oceans.

	A river is a river, it exists in extended space and it's not an
	imaginary line. So when statists use rivers as 'borders' they
	actually draw an imaginary line going through the middle of the
	river. One side of the river is claimed by one gang and
	the other side by the other gang...You should take a look at a
	map...

> > 'enforced' by a bunch of animals
> > who call themselves' the government'.
> >

> "Persons" make up groups like "governments" and often agree about the
> "imaginary" lines that form their "community" or "home".

	But collective delusion is not the same thing as truth. Also
	you've just conflated "community" and "government"? lol

	There's no such thing as 'community', and 'government' is a
	just a group of animals. Neither have any legitimate claim over
	land.

	Anyway, now you are a democrat and advocate of mob rule?

> Why are
> these lines, physical or not, different from those drawn in
> sovereignty of one's body ?

	because they are not valid proparty boundaries and land
	ownership is weaker than personal owenrship anyway.

> > I know amerikkka's history
> >

> Because you are American, not "Brown", or "Muslim".

	if you mean i was born in south america then yes i'm american

> You might enjoy:
> Who Really Discovered America ? - 2010
> America Unearthed - 2012
> Expedition Unknown - 2015

	thanks - Ill take a look

> > crimes are OK because "everybody does it"
> >

> Nah, I simply don't support victimizing the villain.
> Besides, if land cannot be "owned" it cannot be "stolen".

	I didn't say land can't be owned. If anything, I said land can't
	be onwed by governments.