Freesociety.com to Form the World's First Libertarian Country... By Purchasing Its Own Sovereignty

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 20 19:51:56 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:28:55PM -0300, Juan wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Sep 2017 01:45:58 +0000 (UTC)
> jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Greece might be an excellent target.
>
> 	And I take it that's not joking but supposed tro be a 'serious'
> 	comment.
>
> 	nah, this list can't sink any lower.
>

> > They are enormously in debt,
> > their own fault.
>
> 	sure sure - I'm pretty sure thate americunt nazi banks had
> 	nothing to do with it.
>

> > But they have some lovely islands that would be
> > great for vacation resorts. Jim Bell

If this concept "buy some land, with 'constitutional statutory
sovereignty' " gets going, it would simply legitimise the (((fiat
banking system))) with the "debts" incurred by "nations" etc.,
thereby providing effective "popular buy-in" to Mammon the money god,
where the wealthy have rights and the rest are slaves (even IF it
worked out that way - I doubt it, more like "Atlas Shrugged" concept).

Whilst we continue to hold that freedom is something that can be
purchased (with a wealthy begging bowl), and not something intrinsic
to our very existence, we are implicitly creating ourselves as
servants of others.

It is this problematic foundation which must be handled, and the "we
just need enough money to buy freedom" thinking is doomed, in
principle, to failure.

  Human rights ("true freedom") can only ever be lived.

  That which is purchased, can never be "true freedom", can only ever
  be "a priviledge purchased".

Those with inordinate wealth want us to believe that rights are not
rights and are actually only priviledges available for purchase by
those who won the competition and money game.

Good luck folks,