the tor self-parody

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:52:49 PDT 2017

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:18:23 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:33 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >         People who use tor to host 'illegal' content get caught.
>
> Various elements of HW, SW including Tor, users opsec,
> etc are all fail at / for various purposes as may be used.
> No single one of those is solely responsible for all known
> downfalls.

	bla bla bla - keep digging yourself deeper.

> > "freedom hosting"
> > conclusion
>
> Why don't you start a project to go interview all the
> fallen operators.

	THe fuck has that got to do with anything?

	Why don't you provide the proofs that people can put 'illegal'
	content on hidden services without getting caught?

	You don't provide such proofs because they DO NOT EXIST.

> > there's no 'illegal' content  on tor
>
> There are lot of content and activities repugnant to the
> laws of various jurisdictions.

	that is a stupid lie.

> Few care to point to all
> the variations.

	cause they don't exist.

> So go find whatever it is you're looking
> for on your own or ask your local librarian to help you.

	provide the proofs that tor hidden servies are 'hidden'.

	OOPS. You cannot.

> Start here...
> https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/

	ha ha ha

> > because tor is
> >          compromised, owned and run by the americunts, with some
> >         help from  european pieces of shit. 'allies' or
> >         colaborators. ...tor is a honeypot
>
> That's been said before.

	yeah some facts get mentioned sometimes.

> >         lol - I'm banned from that cesspool
>
> Then go sign up for another account

	lol - why should I waste time doing that?  And now that you've
	admiteed that those pieces of shit are censors, what about you
	explaining how is it that censors working for the pentagon are
	also champions of freedom?

	I am all ears.

> and proceed
> with continued dispersal of said message that way.
>
> > Tor's mailing lists are FULLY CENSORED.
>
> No shit Sherlock. What the fuck you expect from
> a corporation

	I don't know. Tor are champios of freedom and their main
	objective is to provide ANTI-CENSORSHIP software.

	But now, if you admit that they are actually censors, and os
	they do the exact opposite of what they preach,  maybe you
	should consider the fact that tor is just a US gov't honeypot.

> and certain other minions, actors,
> facist types, centralized platforms, etc.
>
> > lol
>
> You want a lol... they had to shut and remove their
> new even more censored than censored list because
> people knew it was shit and never fucking used it.
>
> Use, do, or make, something better.

	Not the point at hand. The point at hand is to make as clear as
	possible what  - the fuck - tor really is.