the tor self-parody

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 21:18:23 PDT 2017

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 2:33 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>         People who use tor to host 'illegal' content get caught.

Various elements of HW, SW including Tor, users opsec,
etc are all fail at / for various purposes as may be used.
No single one of those is solely responsible for all known
downfalls.

> "freedom hosting"
> conclusion

Why don't you start a project to go interview all the
fallen operators. Build an even stronger case like
blockchains add on their confirmations. As a result
people might end up listening and questioning more
than ever before. You'd be famous journo Juantercept.

> there's no 'illegal' content  on tor

There are lot of content and activities repugnant to the
laws of various jurisdictions. Few care to point to all
the variations. So go find whatever it is you're looking
for on your own or ask your local librarian to help you.

Start here...
https://www.reddit.com/r/onions/

> because tor is
>          compromised, owned and run by the americunts, with some
>         help from  european pieces of shit. 'allies' or
>         colaborators. ...tor is a honeypot

That's been said before.

>         lol - I'm banned from that cesspool

Then go sign up for another account and proceed
with continued dispersal of said message that way.

> Tor's mailing lists are FULLY CENSORED.

No shit Sherlock. What the fuck you expect from
a corporation and certain other minions, actors,
facist types, centralized platforms, etc.

> lol

You want a lol... they had to shut and remove their
new even more censored than censored list because
people knew it was shit and never fucking used it.

Use, do, or make, something better.