the tor self-parody

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 21:26:13 PDT 2017

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 4:00 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
>         so it's a plain 'scientific' fact that there is no 'illegal'
>         content hosted in any 'hidden' service, and so it is a plain
>         scientific fact that the tor network is a complete failure...
>
>         ...if we assume that that tor network is not a US military
>         honeypot (which of course it is).
>
> what's going on with tor 'hidden' services?

Tor's hidden services are vulnerable to at least two published
deanonymization attacks. At least one of those is not fixable
under tor's current design / accomodations made to users.
There is "illegal" content on tor's hidden services, same
with clearnet, so this means nothing.
There are things tor the sw is good and bad about, same for tor the org,
tor the funding, tor the history, etc, so evaluate and operate appropriately.
And / or contribute to and use whatever other overlays / systems
liked, or wished to create.
Unknown why that reply re the multiple shitstains playing the
"hidden wiki" of long ago gone.