NY Times Op-Ed Blasts Cloudflare for Daily Stormer Terror

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 00:44:10 PDT 2017

 On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 8:14:36 PM PDT, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com> wrote:

>>"We can oppose monopolies like DNS TLD without defending conspiracy to
> commit genocide."
>

> We can defend people's right to free speech without being accused of
> defending conspiracy to commit genocide.
> Oh, wait,  I forgot.  That's SO 20th Century!!!
>
>                 Jim Bell

>I do defend Free Speech - but when people start planning on murdering
whole groups of people it is no longer free speech. It's something else.

You say that as if we must all already agree that:   There are significant numbers of people 'starting planning on murdering whole groups of people...'    Give us a few actual examples.   And what is your definition of "significant numbers'?   If we are talking murdered bodies, even one might be called a "significant number".  But somehow, to worry most people, you need to show how big the figure is compared with, say, the population of America.  Are the number of people that will be killed greater, or less than, the number of people who die yearly falling down stairs at home, by accident?   For the year 2000, it was 1307.   If it's only 1/10th that number, say 131, it's going to be hard to get people excited.
And remember all the people murdered in Chicago yearly.  761 in 2016.    https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2016-chicago-murders
                   Jim Bell