Cryptocurrency: JPMorgan, Banking Heavy's Continued Dump and Pump

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 13 23:05:49 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 03:38:08PM -0400, grarpamp wrote:
> https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zt55o/jpmorgan_ceo_bitcoin_is_fraud_reuters_in_2013/
> The LOL's over this guy keep rolling in.

Animal farm and 1984 all over again:

 - "My fiat good! your fiat bad!"

 - "Some fiats are more equal than others."

 - "How dare you confront our private little multi-century fiat
   monopoly - it's OUR democratic governments and our currency, not
   yours!"

LOLs indeed :D

> Chaos isn't a pit, it's a ladder.

:)

Typically it's the Illuminaughties who create the (literal) chaos
(Iraq, Lybia, Syria, etc etc) and climb the ladder to their new world
"order from chaos".

Possibilities ...