Why I can't sleep soundly with blockchain, being the cypherpunk

vdo vdo at greyfaze.net
Wed Sep 13 11:22:25 PDT 2017

https://themerkle.com/blocksci-succesfully-traces-transactions-performed-with-dash-zcash-and-other-currencies/

Criminals flocking to other cryptocurrencies may want to think twice
about those as well. As BlockSci’s whitepaper explains, there are very
few cryptocurrencies which have eluded their scrutiny. One of those
currencies is Monero, as it provides a degree of anonymity and
obfuscation the group has not been able to crack just yet. Monero is
officially labeled an “unsupported blockchain due to it not following
the one-input one-output paradigm.” That is an interesting point which
shows how Monero may be the only cryptocurrency providing full privacy
and anonymity right now.