Cypherpunk Inadequacies / Why the 60's failed

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Tue Sep 5 18:14:52 PDT 2017

On 09/05/2017 08:38 AM, Steve Kinney wrote:

>>> Reportedly good blotter has been available on SR etc.
>>>

>> On SR, then alphabay - excellent mdma also.
>>
>> These services (well, their descendants) are obviously risky as fuck.
>> Better to source privately if possible.
>
> Simple rule:  Cop only from people you know, and don't eat anything they
> have not already.

That is of course prudent advice :)

However, it is possible to test unknowns safely enough. You start with
an extremely low dose. Perhaps 1% of the purported normal dose. And then
retest at higher dosages. A reasonable set of dosages might be 1%, 2%,
5%, 10%, 20%, 50% and 100%. Or more, if you like.

See PiHKAL and TiHKAL :) He started with untested compounds.

Albert Hofmann did get gobsmacked, I admit. But it didn't kill him. I
once inadvertently took a few milligrams of LSD. It was indeed intense,
but no more than some DMT experiences. Did last a lot longer, though.