Tim Berners Lee: The Pedo Spending W3C $$$ on CP.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:14:08 PDT 2017

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017 07:35:35 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Juan, just for personal curiosity, why your little buddy Zzzzzz can
> send messages about the Bible and call Jesus as her/his "Lord",

	last message about the bible was *mocking* christians I think?
	I don't see how that's a problem. On the other hand, you
	certainly can fault Zen for all the russia garbage he posts.

> but I
> can't call Tim Berners-Lee a "Sir"?  At least, he certainly
> exists!  :P
>
> Lord, Sir...  Pff, just formal titles...  You know I don't like
> them.  If you want titles, my favorite ones are being the "Cuteness
> Secretary" in one of the Brazilian hackerspaces and being considered
> the "cutest Brazilian PyLady".  My Python skills are still a
> disgrace, ridiculous, but I am "cute" and Zzzz seems Golum in his
> worst phase, hahahaha!!  ;D
>
> Take care and choose better your friends!  Avoid the stupid ones!  ;)

	I'm simply taking sides *against* the likes of lee and against
	politically correct bullshit. You could attack Zen pointing out
	that russia is a fascist cesspool like the USA. If you
	do that, I won't interfere...As long as you don't turn
	anti-russian propaganda into pro-pentagon proganda =P