Tim Berners Lee: The Pedo Spending W3C $$$ on CP.

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:13:32 PDT 2017

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 20:14:38 -0300
Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:

> Zenaan,
>
> Sir Berners-Lee was informed about your criminal acts,

	are you talking about the motherfucking piece of shit
	responsible for the new, criminal, 'DRM' in the web? Is that the
	worthless scumbag you are referring to when you say 'sir'
	'lee'?

	Well, that piece of shit 'sir' 'lee' is certainly a criminal and
	the fact that the the UK nazi government considers him better
	than ordinary persons (hence that 'sir' bullshit), tells you
	that he's actually worse than ordinary persons.

	Looks like some 'progressive' nazis like lee are more equal
	than others eh.