Tim Berners Lee: The Pedo Spending W3C $$$ on CP.

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 21:09:35 PDT 2017

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 12:24 AM, Marina Brown <catskillmarina at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Cecillia:
>
> Your brilliance at throwing the most delicious shade at our list trolls
> and dotards is utter genius !
>
> All i can do is step out of the way and applaud !

​Thank you, sweetie.  Well, dear, I think I was cruel and ​I am feeling
guilty, but the guy was offending a lot of people with his lies and
prejudices.  Even worse, now he was ofending the name that my parents gave
me, the name that they chose especially for me.

Well, I am not "feline fine" and will try to sleep now.  Tender kisses and
hugs, my dear.  Be well.  <3