[WAR] [RUS] -- correction, Russia failed to invade Europe ... again

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Sep 25 22:32:35 PDT 2017

On the one side, the shenanigans going on the ME are quite humorous.
On the other side as pointed out by The Saker, we have a genuine, and
genuinely dangerous, escalation which is occurring as we speak:

http://theduran.com/dangerous-escalation-syria/

So for anyone remotely confused about what we are witnessing, it's a
war, where once again the USA regime is meddling in other countries
and attempting to overthrow, partition, and otherwise cause the usual
CIA havoc.

Good luck world, and here's a song to lift our spirits:

 Keb' Mo' "A Better Man - Playing For Change"
 https://youtu.be/a6cX61oNsRQ