new idea for random number generation

\0xDynamite dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 15:06:10 PDT 2017

>>> Verily, 'tis a mindfucker.
>>
>> LOLz, funny, but there are answers.  Keep probing...
>
> Maybe there are.  Maybe in some sense I know some of those answers - I
> have had some very unusual experiences as results from intensive
> practice of mystical techniques.  But alas:  The physical brain can not
> encode and retain more than a tiny fragment of that information, and
> language can convey even less.  The verdict of mystical philosophies and
> their associated training programs is unanimous:  The ground state of
> reality can not be described or explained, you have to go and see for
> yourself.

Well, consider that the universe may actually be a scale-free system:
that there is no "millimeter" of the universe outside Man,
him/herself.  That the machines that man has made to "measure"  space
already encode a priveleged ontology that we take for granted (a lens
for example encodes a certain biased relationship to our mammalian
visual order, reversing only one axis, for example).

These are just way's we've organized our relation between the
subjective reality of our consciousness to the objective reality that
(some) others agree to.  We do this, perhaps, simply because it is
more *practical* to work with each other than in isolation.  But to
forget this and make objective reality an absolute is to simply create
another religion.  Science has not done better than the world's
religions at creating a less violent or more sustainable world.

Marxos