[Postmaster at bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au: Mail System Error - Returned Mail with Subject: Re: More #$& from #$&#$%&#$&#$Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Sep 23 08:00:40 PDT 2017

Hi Shawn, looks like you're domain's not working any more... you
should probably update that...

Good luck,

----- Forwarded message from Mail Administrator <Postmaster at bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au> -----

From: Mail Administrator <Postmaster at bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2017 22:30:05 +1000
Subject: Mail System Error - Returned Mail with Subject: Re: More #$& from #$&#$%&#$&#$Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son
	removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period.  The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

Your message was not delivered within 4 days and 0 hours.
Host kangz.com is not responding.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

     <skquinn at kangz.com>

Please reply to <Postmaster at bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au>

Reporting-MTA: dns; viclafep07p.bpe.nexus.telstra.com.au
Arrival-Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:22:42 +1000
Received-From-MTA: dns; smtp.telstra.com (10.10.26.4)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <skquinn at kangz.com>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; kangz.com