More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

Hollow Domer shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it
Fri Sep 22 11:31:00 PDT 2017

> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> Thu Sep 21 20:05:07 PDT 2017
>

> I don't see how the pic is related

My sides, from laughing, pic is of robot laughing.
Lol.

> I would appreciate it	if you didn't send megabytes
> of retarded spam like you do.

The pic is 170KB, modanon.
I do not enjoy spam, even though I live in Hawaii.

> sorry you are babbling nonsense.
> intellectual 'property' is not a right
> privileges Are Not Rights

gtfoh. You are asserting that only others can grant a person something,
you authoritarian swine.

A single and self governing person, or animal, can rightfully defend the
possession of something it created.
As is the creature's self-granted right.

Using the word "privilege" only shows you support giving authority to
others.

> bullshit

What a well thought rebuttal to my claims.
Maybe you forgot that you aren't posting as the Rayzer or jnn but as Juan.

> nazi

I am not Jewish.

> you should stop saying stupid things?

Like "things I cannot see are not real, aylmao".

> this isn't even half entertaining anymore.
> [I Quit!]

I get it. You are pic related.
Well played, sir.