More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

Hollow Domer shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it
Thu Sep 21 18:45:00 PDT 2017

> John Newman jnn at synfin.org
> Thu Sep 21 15:11:00 PDT 2017
>
> The etymology

Πρεττανία translates to "the painted [marked] ones".
I am sure you have been marked, my british friend.

> brain dead male

I am a girl, you nigger.

> who wants to control a woman's health care agency

Typical cuck, bear half of the responsibilities but have none of the
control.  As Juan asserts, the woman's body ends where the child's begins.

> trace[ing] a "border" along a geographic feature
> doesn't make it any less of a farce.

Until it is assured by force.
That force can be an agreement, or IRL aktion.

You draw a border around your property line, should "le ebil natsees"
start shitting on it, only an agreement or IRL aktion will stop them.