More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

John Newman jnn at synfin.org
Thu Sep 21 15:11:00 PDT 2017

On Sep 21, 2017, at 4:45 PM, Hollow Domer <shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it> wrote:

>> juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
>> Wed Sep 20 11:20:38 PDT 2017
>>
>> british isn't just a synonym
>>

> Correct. It has an actual meaning.
>
> British
> Brit + ish
>
> Brit, or Brith, Berith, Bris
> [Sephardic Hebrew breet;
> Ashkenazic Hebrew bris;
> English bris, brit]
>
> noun, Hebrew.
> 1. the Jewish rite of circumcising a male child eight days after his birth.
>
> dictionary.com/browse/brit

You're fucking joking, right? The etymology of "British" has nothing to do with Hebrew.
It was Briton long before the Romans arrived. This little piece of nonsense trivia is absurd.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain_(place_name)#Etymology

>> copy-wrong.
>>

> This is shit.  'Wrong' is not the opposite of 'right', in the context of
> 'rights'.
>
>> Or better, no copyright...
>>

> Having no documentation establishing rights is a better option how ?
> What proofs are there to expel false claims to owner/inventorship ?
>
>> Indeed, and the boundaries of my body are real.
>> Just like the boundaries of any other person.
>>

> Tell that to pro-choicers :^)

Ah, another fucking brain dead male who wants to control a woman's health care agency.
Naturally ;)

>> the boundaries of states are just imaginary lines
>>

> These "imaginary" lines often exist in the form of rivers and oceans.

Just because you trace a "border" along a geographic feature doesn't make it any less
of a farce.