Freesociety.com to Form the World's First Libertarian Country... By Purchasing Its Own Sovereignty

Razer g2s at riseup.net
Thu Sep 21 08:33:20 PDT 2017

On 09/20/2017 06:45 PM, jim bell implied that his goal in life is real
estate speculation...

> Greece might be an excellent target.  They are enormously in debt,
> their own fault.   But they have some lovely islands that would be
> great for vacation resorts.
>
>             Jim Bell

...a much more CONSERVATIVE investment than BTC... Perhaps hedging like
a Wall Street floor trader (you know... the guys who laugh about little
old new england ladies freezing to death [enron] and think gouging
medication prices is ethical [Martin Shkreli  represents the nicest,
gentlest face of capitalism]):

Rr