Freesociety.com to Form the World's First Libertarian Country... By Purchasing Its Own Sovereignty

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 18:31:00 PDT 2017

https://www.freesociety.com/
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/freesocietycom-to-form-the-worlds-first-libertarian-country-646060023.html
https://twitter.com/freesocietycom

The Free Society Foundation, spearheaded by its founder Olivier
Janssens and other prominent libertarian and cryptocurrency figures,
announced its plans today to form the world's first libertarian
country. They are in preliminary talks with governments to purchase
sovereignty and autonomy over a piece of land. "When we started
contacting governments, interest was much higher than initially
anticipated", says Mr. Janssens, who has been working on the project
for the past several years. "We have backing of over 100 million USD
in private capital and are committed to the mission of realizing the
world's first Free Society." Genius in its simplicity by just
purchasing sovereignty, it seems this is the first idea that really
has a chance of succeeding. In the past, many libertarians have
attempted the feat by trying to claim disputed land or by building
floating ocean structures. Unfortunately, none of them were successful
- either due to push-back from existing governments or being
unrealistically complicated. "There are many nations that have a
significant national debt or are in crisis. Our aim is to help them
resolve that and create an economic powerhouse next to their doorstep
as a bonus. It's a win-win for everyone." Mr. Janssens continues.
Indeed, if successful, a new Monaco or Dubai will bring a tremendous
amount of opportunities to the area, one being massive employment.
Roger Ver, one of the co-founders, adds: "I'm incredibly excited to be
part of this project that will finally create a society based on
voluntary interactions instead of government force." The Free Society
Foundation is exploring ways for the public and interested parties to
participate. Many prominent names in the libertarian world are joining
their team. More will be revealed soon on the website.

Free Society
Rue du simplon 4
1920 Martigny 1920
Switzerland

One of zensystem's DAO's is thinking similarly.
Price down, pick up.