[MINISTRY] Truth is the foundation stone of Israeli politics

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 20 17:57:39 PDT 2017

Welp ... may be or something sorta like that?

<wry grin> I'll leave it to you to decide.

** Fact checking Benjamin Netanyahu’s General Assembly speech
http://theduran.com/fact-checking-benjamin-netanyahus-general-assembly-speech/
The speech was full of downright lies and "alternative facts". Here
is the reality.

Subtlety and world peace the name of the game ... "or something" has
been bound to a unique and easy to type two-key key stroke on this
keyboard:

** Trump blasts “ROCKET MAN” Kim, and the “dictatorships” of Iran,
Syria and Venezuela in first UN speech
http://theduran.com/trump-blasts-rocket-man-kim-and-the-dictatorships-of-iran-syria-and-venezuela-in-first-un-speech/
Donald Trump's speech was little more than a list of threats against
North Korea, Iran, Syria, Venezuela and Cuba with subtle references
to Russia and China.

Paul Joseph Watson in classic style - if you're bored with the
stoning's, enjoy this crucifixion instead :)

** Morgan Freeman’s “We Are At War With Russia’ video, DESTROYED by
Paul Joseph Watson
http://theduran.com/morgan-freemans-we-are-at-war-with-russia-video-is-destroyed-by-paul-joseph-watson/
Morgan Freeman was paid by neocons, warmongers and Hillary supporters
to make the trash video

Tick .. tock

** Vladimir Putin instructs government to stop using US dollar at
Russian seaports
http://theduran.com/vladimir-putin-instructs-government-to-stop-using-us-dollar-at-russian-seaports/
Putin orders to end trade in US dollars at Russian seaports.

Possibly interesting - states will be states of cours∑:

** Wikileaks drops “Spy Files Russia”: 34 base documents on Russia’s
surveillance apparatus
http://theduran.com/wikileaks-drops-spy-files-russia-34-base-documents-on-russias-surveillance-apparatus/
Wikileaks details Russia's mass surveillance system.

Ah yes, our beloved "West", saving the world as usual:

** The West Has a Quest: To 'Save the World Through Degeneracy'
http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=5b5b147c10&e=5110f4b440
by James George Jatras on Wed, Sep 20, 2017

America wants Israeli (as well as Russian) 'foreign agents' to
register (I'm kidding, I'm kidding - Israeli 'foreign agents' are of
course not required to register in the USA):

** Israel’s Foreign Agents Don’t Register, Why Should Russia’s?
http://russia-insider.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=fa2faf7034c3c3c413cb3652f&id=d8cf41f607&e=5110f4b440
by Grant Smith on Wed, Sep 20, 2017
The Department of Justice has ordered Russia’s U.S.-based RT news
network to begin registering as Russian foreign agents under the 1938
Foreign Agents Registration Act. The law requires US-based agents of
foreign principals to disclose financial information and activities
in regular public filings overseen by a designated DOJ office. Over
the years FARA has been amended to exclude bona fide news
organizations. The Department of Justice order breaks a long period
of unfettered access to the U.S. by foreign press agencies, many
directly and indirectly financed by foreign governments.

Russian military helicopter accidentally fires off a few rockets at
CNN journos reporting on Russian war games:

Russian Helicopter Just Accidentally Fired ROCKETS at Journos During
War Games
http://russia-insider.com/en/military/watch-russian-helicopter-just-accidentally-fired-rockets-journos-during-war-games/ri20975