More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:20:38 PDT 2017

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 00:41:00 +0000
Hollow Domer <shediedfrombeingtoof at redchan.it> wrote:

> > juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
> > Tue Sep 19 12:41:01 PDT 2017
> >
> > Where do you get the 'proper' length
> > for copyright? The bible?
> >

> Not everyone has access to the teachings of Muhammad.

	too bad

> > british
> >

> You misspelled jewish.

	well, no doubt a lot of the philosophical teachings of the
	Western Free World, basically the idea of exterminating any
	dissenter, preferably by means of stoning, can be credited to
	the jew-christian destruction of classical western culture

	but the europeans are responsible for 'embracing' jew-christian
	anti-culture so  british isn't just a synonym for jewish

> > copyright is a typical MERCANTILISTIC device
> >

> What are the alternatives ?

	the alternative to copy-right is copy-wrong. Or better, no
	copyright...

> > The political system based on nationalism
> >

> As it should be, though very few actually practice nationalism.
> Your argument against boundaries is weak.
> Does your body not have boundaries ?

	Indeed, and the boundaries of my body are real. Just like the
	boundaries of any other person.

	On the other hand, the boundaries of states are just imaginary
	lines 'enforced' by a bunch of animals who call themselves 'the
	government'.

> What about your house ?
> Or your Mosque ?
>
> > your fucking american cesspool
> > has been built on slavery.
> >

> This is true.  Welfare queens, miners, police, bankers; they are all
> the same.
>
> The word 'Slave' comes from 'Slav', Caucasians who were purchased and
> sold as property by your people, haramanon.

	you must be the NSA! How did you find out that I'm bin Laden?

> > Maybe I should add land theft on
> > a continental scale.
> >

> From who ?  The niggers that stole the land from the people who came
> before them ?

> You should learn some fucking American history.

	^-^ Dude, I know amerikkka's history way better than any
	ameican white supremacist like you does.

> Mayans migrated from
> the Utah area and killed those living in the Yucatán to build their
> "empire".  The Lakota migrated from Asia and killed every tribe they
> encountered on their way East.  And the earliest records of humans on
> the American continent **so far** are Norths People and Polynesians,
> the original people, afaict.

	No doubt you are making stuff as you go, but regardless you
	operate on the morally deranged 'principle' according to which
	whatever crimes  you commit are OK because "everybody does it".