[GUNS] [MINISTRY] [AUSTRALIAN JUSTICE] - Democracy Gone Mad Now Protects The Criminals Not The People

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Sep 20 01:50:42 PDT 2017

The alarming disarming and population programming continues - only
the mafia (state police, military, and the drug dealers they make
money off) are allowed self defence.

----- Forwarded message from Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com> -----

From: Gil May <gilmay97 at gmail.com>
To: reader at gmail.com
Bcc: zenaan at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 17:30:29 +1000
Subject: Democracy Gone Mad Now Protects The Criminals Not The People

SEPTEMBER 15 2017 - 6:30PM
Border farmer has guns taken after confronting man armed with a knife at
his home

   - Blair Thomson

<http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4927063/border-farmer-has-guns-taken-after-confronting-man-armed-with-a-knife-at-his-home/>

   - F
   <https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4927063/border-farmer-has-guns-taken-after-confronting-man-armed-with-a-knife-at-his-home/>

A FATHER who armed himself with an unloaded rifle during a home invasion
has been left wondering what he could have done differently, after having
his guns seized.

Police took David Dunstan’s three firearms from his farming property at
Bungowannah on Thursday afternoon.

A man armed with a knife and piece of wood had knocked on his back door
about 3.30am.
<http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/4924925/border-resident-pulls-out-rifle-as-invader-forces-way-into-house-with-knife/>

Mr Dunstan, who has a gun licence, went to his nearby gun safe and grabbed
a .22 rifle after finding the man outside his home.

He said he didn’t point the weapon at the offender, and essentially used
the gun as a “prop”.

The father of three forced the man into his vehicle and drove him towards
the Albury police station, and was met by officers nearby.

Police seized his guns, which he uses for pest control at his property,
later that day.

“I just don’t know what I should have done, what would have been the right
way to do it,” Mr Dunstan said.

“My gun licence is for vermin control.

“I suppose, technically, trying to protect yourself is not classed as that.

“I’ve always done the right thing, but I feel like I’ve done the wrong
thing.”

It followed an incident at a property in Splitters Creek three hours
earlier where the man allegedly smashed his way into a home and tried to
enter a child’s bedroom.

That owner had armed himself with a hockey stick.

Mr Dunstan's firearms licence will undergo a review following the incident.

Police did not want to comment on the development, but had earlier urged
people to call Triple-0 during emergencies.

The alleged offender has been denied bail and will return to court November
6.

----- End forwarded message -----