More #$%& from #$%&#$ %&#$%&#$ Re: [ PFIR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:41:01 PDT 2017

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:04:42 -0500
"Shawn K. Quinn" <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:

> On 09/18/2017 06:24 PM, #$%& dropped this bunch of #$%&:
> > On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 02:33:00 -0500 #$%&# $% &#$% &#$%& K. Quinn"
> > <skquinn at rushpost.com> wrote:
> >
> >> violation of Lauren's copyright.
> >
> > #$%& #$%&#$ %& fascist #$%& (#$%& #$% quinn) #$%&# $%&#$%
>
> I'm not a fascist. I do think the length of copyright restrictions
> have gotten out of hand (thanks to Disney for lobbying to extend
> copyright every damned time the original Mickey Mouse is about to
> enter public domain).

	That's the first half sensible thing you've ever posted on this
	list. Of course the longer the copyright term, the bigger the
	abuse. But copyright itself is just a privilege granted by a
	mafia, regardless of how long the mafia (your government)
	'enforces' it.

> > The original length of copyright in the United States was 14 years,
> > and it had to be explicitly applied for. If the author wished, they
> > could apply for a second 14‑year monopoly grant,

	so the original length of the mafia granted privilege in the US
	was 28 years. Not especially short nor liberal eh. Then again
	what would you expect from a cesspool where slavery was the law
	of the cesspool, uh, 'land'?

>  but after that the
> > work entered the public domain, so it could be used and built upon
> > by others.
>

> However, I don't have a problem the general concept of copyright; my
> problems are with the obscenely long terms that Hollywood has bought
> and paid for, that have effectively killed the public domain.

	So you are OK with abuse and privilege as long as it lasts for
	some arbitrary period. Where do you get the 'proper' length
	for copyright? The bible?

> > (American) nazi 'law' #$ %& #$ %&# $%& #$%&# $% &#$.
>
> Copyright pre-dates WWII and Nazi Germany by centuries, and the US by
> at least decades, originating in 1709 with the Statute of Anne in
> England.

	Yep and that would be the nazi british empire eh? Maybe it's
	time for you to get a history book and read about the british
	empire?

> It is not, by any means, an American invention.

	Of course it isn't. Did I say it is? The point is that
	copyright is a typical MERCANTILISTIC device, used by
	governments devoted to MILITARISM AND PUBLIC-PRIVATE
	'partnership', also known today as fascism.

	The political system based on nationalism, militarism and
	protection of business interests is pretty old. And one of its
	modern names is fascism.

	And in case you didn't notice it, your fucking american cesspool
	has been built on nationalism, militarism and corporatism, not
	to mention, outright slavery.  Maybe I should add land theft on
	a continental scale.

> Given that
> it predates Hitler by centuries, calling it a "Nazi" law is at best
> unintentionally misleading, and at worst outright wrong.

	There's nothing wrong in what I wrote. I mentioned "american
	nazi law". What that means is that all the laws of your
	american nazi state, a state that you american nazis support
	are...totalitarian garbage.

	And now that all this has been explained, let's go back to you
	pretending that the 'copyright' of a piece of fascist shit like
	  weinstein means anything at all. The fact that you invoke
	  copyright fascist 'law' to defend a fascist makes you a
	  fascist too.