the tor self-parody

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 11:33:28 PDT 2017

On Mon, 18 Sep 2017 03:59:01 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 17, 2017 at 3:26 PM, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/canary_in_a_coal_mine
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQEIYjS1ePY
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA9FiL7mz_0
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrEM3LHvjI0
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxPYOZCY3pQ
>
> >         'illegal' content end up in jail.
>
> Opsec is hard.

	well yes. But the moment you try to blame tor's failure on
	'other software' you reveal yourself as a tor shill.

	People who use tor to host 'illegal' content get caught.
	You can start the list of victims of the ameican nazis with
	"freedom hosting" and keep adding itms. The obvious conclusion
	is that tor is a honeypot.

	Also, your first comment about clearnet was a nonsensical
	diversion and now linking stupid videos just makes it clearer.

> > 'Honeypot'
>
> Vulnerability whitepapers are more objective.
> Suspicion is harder to prove.

	it is a fact that people who do stuff that the US nazis don't
	like, and use tor, get caught. So yeah, honeypot.

> Some rightly consider both as equally broken.
> That's fine. Pick or build another darknet.

> > where's are the link to the 'uncensored' stuff on the 'dark web'
> > 'powered' by tor's 'hidden' services?
>
> Seek and ye shall find whatever be yer fancy.

	right, there's no 'illegal' content  on tor beca<use tor is
	 compromised, owned and run by the americunts, with some
	help from  european pieces of shit. 'allies' or
	colaborators.

> > this issue on tor's mailing list?
>
> Posters have spoken there on such topics from time to time.
> Feel free to do similarly.

	lol - I'm banned from that cesspool and as you know very well
	the list is FULLY CENSORED, just like tor's blog or any other
	propaganda outlet those scumbags control.

	Do you get that? Tor's mailing lists are FULLY CENSORED.

> > party line?

	yes the tor/pentagon party line you keep robotically repeating.