[MINISTRY] facts must not be aired/ discussed publicly - cultural death of a nation/ USA

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 17 20:46:24 PDT 2017

Some will applaud the toppling of (in PC-speak) "White Supremacist"
statutes, the renaming of streets and the banning of cultural
'historical' movies such as Woodrow Wilson's "terrible truth" as he
named/ commented on the movie "Birth of a Nation" - a breakthrough
3-hour "historical" in 1915! - which can no longer be aired in "the
land of the free, home of the brave".

The cotton-wool brigade has taken over America, and perhaps the
majority acquiesce in an unspoken submission to "assumed historical
guilt" or some such rubbish.

Although facts will undoubtedly support the "assumed historical
guilt" perspective, I call it rubbish because the individual in a
community has a duty to live his own life, and support his current
community whilst being the greatest he or she they can be - this is
primarily a duty to oneself, and there can be little but madness in
the burial of, essentially a fervent attempt to deny, one's actual
past!

How can our grandchildren learn from the mistakes of our grandfathers
when we erase our history from our shared collective consciousness?

Logic (and facts!) of course never convinced the majority...

Good luck fellow humans,

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/americas-pc-plague-national-catastrophe-russias-1-anchor-kiselyov/ri20929
The cinema’s turn has now come. Now, the brilliant movie "Gone with
the Wind" runs the risk of disappearing from all American screens.
The Memphis precedent will work. And they will certainly never ever
show one of the first US full-length films, "The Birth of a Nation,"
directed by David Griffith, who, by the way, is considered the father
of American cinema.

It was he who laid the foundations for sensible editing and even
special effects. "Birth of a Nation." 1915. Three hours. The
historical period the movie was set in was the Civil War in the US
and the events immediately after.

The film had unprecedented battle scenes for cinema of that time. The
drama lay in a gripping account of a fratricidal war and the drama of
the defeated where "the White South was crushed by the Black heel of
the North." Without regard to rules of war and decency. The North
unleashed Black brutality on the Southern Whites in the name of
revenge for the past.

How can this film be shown now, especially since the birth of the
awful Ku Klux Klan is also realistically depicted in the movie as
well? It emerged as a necessary organization for the self-defense of
Whites. And, the cavalry charges while "Ride of the Valkyries" by
Wagner is playing as the score. All of this is unacceptable now, so
this picture will be permanently banned from American cinemas. All of
this even though the US President, Woodrow Wilson, who was a Nobel
Peace Prize recipient, but who was also considered an authoritative
historian, called the film "Birth of a Nation" a "terrible truth."