[ PFKR ] Netanyahu's son removes anti-Semitic meme from Facebook following outcry

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 17 20:25:44 PDT 2017

Nice to see humour making a comeback - might be the only thing that
can wake people up to the war against our right to free speech that
Lauren "Kangz FTW!" Kangztein is so passionate about.

PS: Note that the below is NOT a parody, even though literal names
such as "Kangztein" have been used, although one could be forgiven
for noticing a slight self-parody going on in respect of all parties
involved in this "comedy sketch" - the fallout, as usual, is funnier
than the original meme since important people continue to really grok
how the Streizzkang effect never works on them.

----- Forwarded message from "PFKR (People For kangz (lowercase "k") Responsibility) Announcement List" <pfkr at kangz.org> -----