[Fwd: Re: Why I can't sleep soundly with blockchain, being the cypherpunk]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Sep 17 16:10:10 PDT 2017

The bottom posted point implies that if they were "ethical", or if
someone else is and the source is open (it's gotta be just to have
level 0 trustability), go start another currency without the graft at
the beginning.

When the founders demonstrate, on the record, that they founded their
DC with greed, and to top it off they justify this "more times than
anyone cares to mention" (e.g. "well, at least it's better than the
current fiavil system" is no honour), is it any wonder folks avoid
it?

All that's left is opportunist to ride the pump and dumps until it
crashes and burns under the weight of collective greed grambling.

Cest la vie...